C. Construccion S/N,Chihuahua, Chihuahua, Mexico.
• USMCA ́s Central Corridor: High Quality of life in a low cost region, close to the
largest market in the world. With solid infraestructure and convenient time zone.
• Modern Infrastructure: Class A Building.
• Human capital: skilled, productive, experienced and stable workforce.
• World-class education and R&D infrastructure.
• Multilingual and Multicultural Pro-Business environment.
• Neighboring States with Texas and New Mexico. Largest shared border with
the United States.
• Clusters and Industries with Advanced Integration and Cooperation. Strong ties
with local government, institutions, and industry.
• Free Trade Agreements with 48 countries.
• Competitive Operational Costs
|Airport||13 min||5 miles|
|Downtown||30 min||12 miles|
|Cd. Juarez||4 min||232 miles|
Water Light Electrical Power Supply Gas Telephone lines
Fire protection System
2 Equipped docks w/ 9’x10 ́ manual operation roll-up door,2 Forklift ramps w/ 12’x14’ roll-up door 33 Wall knockouts for docks or truck parking stalls and/or 2 forklift ramp knockouts
SSR-KR 18 System - Ga. 223” Fiberglass insulation5% Polycarbonate skylights